Songs of doom

1.16.2010
The last five songs that have gotten stuck in my head for DAYS at a time. I now know all the words and I wish I didn't.
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
--WHAT IS WITH the money sign? And seriously, days and days and days. It will not go away. So, I play it over and over so that Dan can also experience the torture.
Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
--Just a few lines from the chorus actually, which makes it even worse.
Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
--I'm so ashamed.
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
--Paired with mental images of horrible outfits
Halo/Walkin on Sunshine mashup - Glee Cast
--The tempo is so frantic! I find myself rushing whenever it's bouncing around in my head.
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
--Am I the only one who things Beyonce and Shakira look alike?
So what songs have been torturing you lately?

2 comments:

meghan said...

Oh man, that Ke$ha. My cousin and I argued quite a bit about that $ on Christmas. For the record, I came down on the side of "it's stupid."

LB said...

tik tok. despite my better judgement, i luurrrrve it.

i'm just now starting to get over party in the usa, thankfully.

yeah pretty much just tik tok in my head these days. though a few weeks ago it was "maybe this time" and "hate on me" from glee.