Take 5 Tuesday

2.11.2009
5 things that have made you laugh lately 1. My cats being ridiculous 2. A student tonight at our Hall Association meeting - he wanted to be appointed a position and stood up and read a prepared speech and passed out his resume to everyone. It was adorable/awkward. Don't worry, I only laughed on the inside. 3. Many of the outfits I saw in Vegas 4. Cirque du Soleil clowns at "O" 5. Myself - I do stupid things 5 things you would do if you were fearless 1. Buy a house 2. Not wear a seatbelt 3. Go right up to the edge of a balcony/cliff/tall building 4. Snorkel in open water 5. Tornado chase 5 things you can’t replace 1. The feeling that my job is valuable 2. Memories 3. Family and friends (awwwwwwwwww) 4. The planet 5. My body. Guess I'm just going to have to love it how it is. 5 things you don’t like, that most people do. 1. Chocolate ice cream 2. Big, cuddly dogs (the drool is disgusting) 3. Las Vegas for more than 24 hours at a time 4. Cilantro 5. Guacamole 5 things you like, that most people don’t. 1. The idea of universal health care 2. Composting 3. Stinky cheese 4. Anything in miniature size (I don't think people DISlike these things, but I doubt that people have a great affection for them like I do) (4a. Dan says pickles, but I think most people actually do like pickles) 5. My job

No comments: